Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dejected

I’ve scoured over at least 200-300 blogger blogs and of those I’d say about 75% have less than 2 posts. One guy had 9 blogs, almost all of them blank. What was he thinking? Even the spam-o-licious real estate blogs are barren. Of the remaining blogs, most were dead, with the most recent posts 6 months old or earlier. That narrowed it down to about 4 or 5 blogs with regular updated posts. This is harder than I thought it would be but as we used to say in the Army, “if it were easy, anybody could do it.”

So here it is. The 2nd post. The blogroll has just surpassed a majority of the local blogosphere in posts and punctuality. Which isn’t saying much, but at least it says something.

The Daily Affirmation is just the thing to take your mind off of your frustrations. Watch out for frogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my friends already told me about this place and I do not regret that I found this article.